Quality Game Localization
We don’t just translate games, we translate experiences too. Applingua can localize your game and test it on-device, regardless of platform or language.
Applingua has been translating the best smartphone games for over five years. We are preferred by many clients because:
- We only use experienced, native translators
- We assign translators who love playing games as much as you do
- We test our translations in-context and on-device
- We charge you per word, no hidden costs
- We are always up-to-date with market trends and the latest tech
How it works
We make it as easy as possible to get your game localized. Our expert project managers know everything there is to know about game localization, and can help you every step of the way. The process goes like this:
- Send us your game strings in any format and we’ll quote you
- Our native, human translators will get to work
- Send us a build for testing
- On-project completion, we’ll send your invoice (payable via Credit Card, PayPal or Bank Transfer)
The process is tried and tested on literally hundreds of projects!
All Languages Supported
We support all languages. If you have any questions or would like advice on which languages to choose, please feel free to get in touch. We can even help with regional dialects or officially unsupported languages such as Welsh or Punjabi.
We’ve found that our most popular languages are:
We do regularly get requests for other languages, of course. You can see some of our work in action in our portfolio.